- Alcoholic Beverages/Liquor Licensing
- Commercial Litigation
- Criminal Defense
- Estates & Trusts
- Family Law
- Intellectual Property
- Personal Injury Litigation Capabilities
- Real Estate
- Zoning & Land Use
- Widener University Commonwealth Law School (JD, cum laude)
- Business Advising Certificate
- Pennsylvania State University (BS)
Awards & Recognition
- CALI Awards – Constitutional Law and Legal Methods III: Contract Drafting
- Distinguished service award
Professional & Community Affiliations
- IRS Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) and Tax Counseling For The Elderly (TCE)
- Tax Return Preparer, January 2023– April 2023
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Wills For Heroes, helped prepare and witnessed wills, December 10, 2022, and April 14, 2023
- 2023 Mock Trial Competition, bailiff, March 24-25, 2023
- Dauphin County Bar Association
- Guardianship Pro Bono Program
Dedicated and compassionate attorney with a proactive and empathetic client approach
With a passion for law and a focus on litigation, Kaitlyn’s legal expertise spans various areas. She regularly conducts extensive research and prepares legal documents on diverse topics, ranging from intellectual property to landlord-tenant law. Prior to joining Tucker Arensberg, she held an internship at the Pennsylvania Office of the Attorney General, Torts Litigation Section, where she drafted pleadings and prepared detailed memorandums for depositions. She was also a judicial law clerk in the Middle District of PA and started her career as a Paralegal where she managed client files, organized paperwork and digital documents, handled high call volumes, and communicated with opposing counsel and legal professionals via paper and electronic means.
Kaitlyn’s commitment to the legal field extends beyond her professional roles. She actively contributes to her community as a Tax Return Preparer for the IRS Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) and Tax Counseling For The Elderly (TCE) programs, offering her expertise voluntarily to assist others. In addition to her legal pursuits, Kaitlyn is deeply involved in pro bono initiatives, having joined the Dauphin County Bar Association Guardianship Pro Bono program, demonstrating her dedication to giving back to those in need.
Driven by her passion for helping others, Kaitlyn approaches her clients’ challenges with empathy, acting as a resource, confidant, and educator. Her clients trust her unwavering commitment to their cases, knowing that she is reliable, truthful, and realistic in her approach. Kaitlyn’s determination is evident in her proactive nature, always willing to go the extra mile, even driving to clients’ homes to provide support. She possesses a diverse skill set, including experience in family law, criminal law, and civil practices, and specializes in trademark and commercial litigation, personal injury defense, and liquor license research.
In addition to her legal accomplishments, Kaitlyn is a well-rounded individual with diverse interests. She is an avid reader of fiction novels and a dedicated athlete, participating in 5Ks, half marathons, and currently training for a full marathon. Kaitlyn shares her passion for running with her rescue dog, Artie, who accompanies her on runs.